Haryana Board of School Education (BSEH) will release the class 10th results today i.e. on Friday. Soon the result will be available on the official website. More than 3 lakh students of class X are waiting for their results. The 10th result will be released on the official website of the board, bseh.org.in. Earlier, the education minister of the state, Kanwar Pal had said that the 10th result would be declared by June 15. But now the 10th result is going to be released on Friday, June 11.
Let us tell you that due to Coronavirus, Haryana Board’s Class X examinations were canceled and the students will be passed through internal assessment. Earlier, the board examinations of class X and XII in the state were scheduled to start from April 20 and April 22, but they were postponed at that time and later canceled.
Check 10th result through these websites
Students can check class 10th results through the above-mentioned three websites. Among these, one website bseh.org.in is the official website of the board and both the other websites are third-party websites.
Check result like this
- First of all go to the official website of the board, bseh.org.in.
- Here on the home page, you will get the link to the 10th result.
- After clicking on which you have to submit your roll number.
- After this, your result will open on the screen.
- Keep in mind that the result of class X will be shown only when it will be released.