Hyundai i20 N LineHyundai has recently launched a new series of i20 car. This new series has been named N Line.
New Delhi. South Korean automobile company Hyundai has recently launched a new car series of i20 in the Indian market. The company has named it N Line. Car lovers are also excited for the i20 N Line launched with 6 variants and features.
Features of Hyundai i20 N Line
Let’s take a look at some of the special features of this new car series from Hyundai.
- This car is petrol variant.
- This car has 999cc engine.
- The maximum engine power of this car is 118.41 bhp, 6000rpm.
- The engine of this car generates maximum torque of 172Nm, at 1500-4000rpm.
- This is a 5 seater car. This car has automatic transmission.
- This car has rear and front disc-brakes.
- This car has 5 doors.
- This car also has USB connectivity.
- This car also has a sun roof.
- The car also gets wipers, washers and a defogger in the rear window.
- This car has LED DRL’s.
- This car has anti lock braking system.
- This car will have 6 airbags.
- This car also has an anti theft alarm.
- This car has automatic headlamps.
- This car has 7 speakers.
- This car also has the facility of wireless charging.
- This car will be available in 6 colours. Fiery Red-Black Dual Tone, Fiery Red, Thunder Blue, Polar White, Titan Gray and Blue-Black Dual Tone.
Also Read – Why the base variant of Hyundai Alcazar is costlier than Safari-Hector Plus
The Hyundai i20 N Line will be available in 6 variants and their prices are as follows.
- The price of N6 iMT is Rs 9.84 lakh.
- The price of N6 iMT Dual Tone is Rs 9.99 lakh.
- The price of N8 iMT is Rs 10.87 lakh.
- The price of N8 iMT Dual Tone is Rs 11.02 lakh.
- The price of N8 DCT is Rs 11.75 lakh.
- The price of N8 DCT Dual Tone is Rs 11.90 lakh.
Also read – Hyundai made this plan in view of the craze of electric and SUV cars