NEET exam result will be able to check like this soon

NEET result 2021 Latest Updates: The scorecard will have information related to score, percentile score, cut-off, all India rank etc.

NEET result 2021 latest news live: National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon declare the result of NEET-UG 2021 exam. The Supreme Court stayed the recent order of the Bombay High Court asking NTA not to declare NEET result and to conduct re-examination for two candidates. The exam was conducted on 12th September and more than 16 lakh students appeared in this entrance exam. The result will be declared on the official website neet.nta.nic.in.

NEET result will be declared in the form of a scorecard and the scorecard will contain information related to score, percentile score, cut-off, all India rank etc. Admission to graduate medical courses in India is made on the basis of rank obtained in the NEET-UG exam. National and state level counseling authorities will conduct the counseling once the NEET UG result is declared. MCC conducts counseling to fill up 15 per cent of the All India quota seats, while the remaining 85 per cent seats are filled through state counselling.

.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *