RVUNL Admit Card 2021: Admit card issued for recruitment in Rajasthan Electricity Department, here

The duration of the exam is 2 hours for each part. The admit card will be available to download till December 11, 2021.

RVUNL Admit Card 2021: Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited, RVUNL Admit Card 2021 has been released for the post of Junior Engineer. The computer based written test will be conducted offline on December 11, 2021 at various exam centers in the state. Candidates who have applied for the exam can now check their admit card through the official website of RVUNL. energy.rajasthan.gov.in can download from.

The online application for the recruitment was started on June 7, 2021 and ended on June 21, 2021. The exam will be conducted in two parts, Part A and Part B. Part A of the paper will have 60% questions from the overall exam, which will be from engineering subjects, while the remaining 40% questions in Part B will be from reasoning and mental ability. The direct link to download RVUNL Admit Card 2021 is shared below.

Admit card is an essential document for appearing in the examination, without which candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination venue. In order to download RVUNL Admit Card 2021, candidates need to go through the steps mentioned below.

DRDO Recruitment 2021: Notification issued for recruitment to these posts, candidates can apply

How to download RVUNL Admit Card 2021
Candidates to download their admit card, first of all visit the official website of RVUNL at energy.rajasthan.gov.in.
On the homepage of the website, you will find the link ‘Download Call letter for JEn-I (Elect.)’, click on it.
Now login by entering your registration number, roll number and password.
Now you will be able to download your admit card.
The direct link to download the admit card is ibpsonline.ibps.in/rajunigmar20/cloea_aug21/login.php?appid=713705d76291b41205ca2d2f92419cf9.

UPSC: Amol, who secured 83rd rank in second attempt, gives this important advice for civil services exam

The duration of the exam is 2 hours for each part. The admit card will be available to download till December 11, 2021. Candidates have to go through the above mentioned steps and direct link to download RVUNL Admit Card 2021.

.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *