Most Affordable Electric Car In World ElectricKar K5The sale of the world’s cheapest electric car has started in China.
New Delhi. Electric car brand Electrikar of Chinese vehicle company Regal Raptor Motors recently launched a new electric car Electrickar K5. The special thing about this car is that it is the cheapest electric car in the world.
price and sale
The price of this electric car is around Rs 1.53 lakh. If you buy 9 or more units of this car in bulk, the price per car will come down to 1.31 lakhs. Its sale has started on the Chinese e-commerce website Alibaba.
Features of Electrickar K5
Let’s take a look at some of the features of this electric car.
- The weight of this electric car is 255 kg.
- The length of this electric car is 2.2 meters, height 1.62 meters and width is 1.09 meters.
- It is a two-seater electric car.
- This electric car has an 800W motor.
- The top speed of this electric car is 40 kilometers per hour.
- This electric car is powered by a 72V chargeable battery with a capacity of 2.7kWh.
- The battery of this electric car takes 8 hours to fully charge.
- With a single charge, this electric car can run up to 66 km.
Also read – Tesla adds Hindi to its interface, signs India launch soon
Can the Electrickar K5 be operated without a license in China
This electric car can be driven in China without any license.
Launch in other countries
At present, no information has been given about the launch of this electric car in other countries.
Also Read – MG ZS EV: 80 percent charging in 50 minutes, drive range up to 419 km